Because it will soon be gone, and I don't want to waste one minute!
That is going to be a beautiful blanket! A close friend made me one with similar colors when my daughter was born. She's 9 and still has it in her room. It's definitely been a treasure!Sarah Katehttp://dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com
Thanks, Sarah Kate! I'm almost halfway done. I need to count my squares and see where I'm at! And I need to get busy.. only 10 or so weeks left! :)
That is going to be a beautiful blanket! A close friend made me one with similar colors when my daughter was born. She's 9 and still has it in her room. It's definitely been a treasure!
ReplyDeleteSarah Kate
http://dixie-creek-farm.blogspot.com
Thanks, Sarah Kate! I'm almost halfway done. I need to count my squares and see where I'm at! And I need to get busy.. only 10 or so weeks left! :)
ReplyDelete