Saturday started with Bella's soccer game. It was really hard to get the girls awake this morning. Bella had team pictures, and I'm pretty sure her eyes were swollen for it. Bianca just could not wake up, so Daddy had to take Bella to the game, while I stayed home with Bianca to get her up and going. We did make it in time for the start of the game, however. Bella was pretty tired, but she tried to keep up. Luckily her teammate, Caleb, was ON IT today, and they won the game. I got to work concession stand after the game, so Bella stayed with me at the fields to play with some friends.
Sunday was pretty busy as well. We had a special service at church concerning our future. We are planning to build soon, and today was a service all about the vision and the details of building plans. It is all very exciting. They have been praying, planning and working on all the details for a LONG time. We followed the service with a potluck dinner, what we do best! I love having that time to sit and chat with friends and see our kids deepen their friendships with others children their age! And of course, the food is always delicious!After church, Scott had an open house, so the girls and I went by to see the home. I love touring homes! Every time I walk through one, I get a better idea of what I like and dislike, and get decorating ideas. Its fun to see how others decorate their homes. Afterward, the girls rested and watched a movie while I worked on packing up some things in our room. We're almost there! We're hoping to get windows and carpet done on Friday, and be officially on the market next week! What a relief that will be, when all the projects are done.
We also went with Scott later in the day to look at some acreage near Wellsville. Its so pretty and open out there. I'm still trying to convince Scott that we need to buy a few acres so we can live sustainably, with our own chickens, goats, cattle, and garden. He's not catching the vision, but give him time, I think he'll come around eventually! ha! We had supper in Hillsdale at the Hillsdale Bank BBQ, a small place that you wonder about a bit when you pull up, but it was SO good. Scott had been there before, so it wasn't a total gamble. I loved the homemade buns, they had the homemade bread flavor, yum! I could eat that all day! Part of their building is an old train car, which is where we sat, all by ourselves. The girls loved it! They had a small area where the girls could climb up a short ladder and sit in train seats. I'll work on the 22 week pregnancy post tomorrow. I keep trying to remember to get a picture, but usually by the time I remember, Scott is working on another project, and I'm exhausted, and looking it!






No comments:
Post a Comment