![]() |
| Whose profile do you think this resembles? |
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD,
![]() |
| I see the chin that we noticed with both girls. |
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
![]() |
| Baby Bumblebee is a boy, and we are so excited! |
12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me,
![]() |
| I can't wait to see what a boy will do to the feminine dynamic of our family! |
and I will listen to you.
![]() |
| Bumblebee did not wish to cooperate with the doctor, and so he was kicking the 'mouse,' and this was the best footprint we could get! |
13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.





No comments:
Post a Comment