Sunday, April 10, 2011
19 Weeks
Pregnancy Highlights: Scott got to feel the baby kick this week!
How Far Along: 19 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Bumblebee is around 7-8 oz, and is somewhere between 5-6 inches crown to rump, about the size of a large heirloom tomato..
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't know this week! The batteries on our scale are out, but I'm thinking around 5 or 6 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I've given up on trying to get into my regular jeans. I think I still can do it, but its just not comfortable. I have a few pairs of cotton/polyester capris that I've been wearing with my Bella Band, and a few shirts that I can wear. I'm on the hunt for some more spring/summer shirts, though. My maternity summer things are size large, and I probably need medium tops for now.
Gender: It's a BOY!
Movement: This is one strong boy... I'm pretty sure I started feeling movement (flutters) around 13 weeks (call me crazy!). He does not like anything pushing on my stomach, so he got irritated with Scott trying to feel him moving around enough that he knocked a hard kick/punch. Even this morning during church, my Bible was on my lap, and he was kicking at that.
Sleep: I got my Boppy pillow this week! And I have been sleeping very good this week.
What I miss: I have a lot of ambition to get things done, but my energy tuckers out before I can accomplish it all!
Cravings: Bread (and I never love bread), meat, and pasta. And Pizza, oh sweet pizza!
Symptoms: I have lower back pain every morning, and I've been having some swelling,mostly in my ankles on the very hot days (like we've even experienced the summer temps yet! ha!). I've never had swelling (except for one day with Bella - Mother's day, no less!), so this just continues the differences in this pregnancy versus those of the girls!
Best Moment This Week: I felt comfortable enough this week to schedule my next OB appointment for 4 weeks out!
Medically: Nothing new this week! Refer to week 17 post for the perinatologist appointment about the Prothrombin/Factor II Mutation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment