Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Slow Start...



Bianca
Wow!  SO many things have changed since I blogged last, I don't even know where to start.  How about a slow start?  Blogger changed its layout.  Impressive, huh?!
Bella
Being the
Perfectionist that I am in my mind (with a capital P), I wasn't going to let myself start this blogging thing again until I could do it and do it right.  Know what I mean?  But I have come to a terrible realization, and it has to do with my Word of the Year.  I've never done a WOTY, but I decided this was a good year to start.  Wanna know what my word is?  Yes?  Well, that's another post.  :)  You'll have to come back for that.
So here I am.  I am who I am, and no one is better at being me than me, so I'm going to be me to my fullest.  In the meantime, I'll leave you with some pictures.  Because I know you've been biting at the bit to see new ones of my little ones.  Who are now 6 1/2 years (Bella), 4 years (Bianca), and 5 months (Jacob)!  Where does the time go?!
Here's what's on my blog list for the month of February:
Jacob
  • Word of the Year
  • Meals on a budget
  • Cloth diapering
  • Crochet projects
  • Pinterest projects
  • Living in tight quarters
  • Reinstating routines in our lives
  • Book review
Some interesting stuff, eh?  You know you can't wait!  Well, at least my imaginary fans can't wait :)  Yeah, they cheer me on.  Maybe they'll even start leaving comments!  A girl can dream, right?

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! I should start back to blogging too. =) Can't wait to read yours. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like the blacks, greys, and yellow right now. You SHOULD start blogging again:)

    ReplyDelete