Wednesday, February 22, 2012

At Last, My Love Has Come Along...

He finally did it.  After four years (or more) of this....

"I should start a blog."

And this....

"You should start a blog."

He finally did it.  And he's good at it too.  And I'm a little jealous.  Because I think he has more followers than I do, after only 12 hours.  And I'm just little bit competitive.  So is he.  And he let me know this morning just how many hits he had already had on said new blog.

And yet, here I am.  Telling you about it.  So you can go read it and give him more hits.   Leave him a little welcome note while you are there.

Just make sure you come back here again after you visit his.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I loved hearing his heart, but I love yours as well :) You guys make a GREAT team.

    PS, I like your blog background better, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Thanks Megan! Me too. His is so... masculine. ;)

      Delete