Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blogs I Enjoy

I've been exploring the blogosphere lately, and stumbled across some amazing women who are sharing their journeys through blogging. I thought it would be fun to share a few, and find out what some of your favorites are (though I found some of these through you!). I'll start with my faves, though!

Of course, I have been a daily reader of Kelly over at Kelly's Korner Blog for over 2 years. She is a woman of God who has dealt with infertility and faced losing her firstborn. Her posts always make me smile.

Then there's Shari. Shari is a dear friend of mine. Our husbands were on staff together at a church in Indianapolis, and we spent much time together. They have two beautiful girls, and Shari shares about life as a pastor's wife, mother, and living with the blessing of Down Syndrome over at Beauty for Ashes. She always inspires me to be a better person, mother, and to journey towards a stronger faith.

While beginning my journey of exploring organic food, green home cleaning, homeschooling, and many other things, I found Laura on Heavenly Homemaker. She is the mother of 4 boys who manages to do more in a day that I am sure I do in a month! She's posted a variety of topics, among which are making your own sour dough bread, mozzarella, cooking, and life with boys. She also has some amazing recipes posted! I also came across Keeper of the Home and Naturally Simple, which are similar, but less about life at home and more about healthier living.

Crystal is a friend from high school with whom I have reconnected. We are on similar journeys. I laughed when I read her about me section of her blog, even made Scott read it, because it sounds SO much like me. I enjoy reading her insights to life with two girls and homeschooling, among other things at Created For Home.

There are a few that I enjoy checking in on for their deals and ideas.


Frugal girls,

Craft DIY Ideas

Tip Junkie,

and

Meal Planning Mommies

Meal Planning Mommies are a few.

These are a few that I can be found stalking. What are your favorites? I'm always on the lookout for a great blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment