
I'm 16 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights: First, the great 'surprise' of this baby! And finding a doctor that I really like :)
When I was pregnant with Bianca, Bella nicknamed her Baby Sunshine because we always sang "You are my Sunshine." This time she's calling this baby, Baby Bumblebee, though I'm not sure why. Scott nicknamed Bella, Ebenezer, Ebby for short during pregnancy.
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Bumblebee is around 3 1/4 oz
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 lb (Lost 4 lbs, gained 5 lbs)
Maternity Clothes: I'm starting to wear maternity jeans. I can still wear a couple pairs of jeans with a Bella band, since I can no longer button them! Still wearing regular shirts, mostly.
Gender: Still waiting to find out! I wasn't sure I wanted to know at first, but I can't wait to find out!
Movement: I started feeling movement sporadically around 13 weeks. Its getting stronger everyday, though it still catches me off guard sometimes.
Sleep: Is getting better. I had really bad insomnia at the beginning, but now I'm so tired I just sleep all night.
What I miss: My appetite. I'm not really hungry much, or I'm absolutely starving. And when I'm starving, I have no patience to cook!
Cravings: For a few weeks, it was Pepsi. Now.... well, I'm always up for a Big Mac Meal :)
Symptoms: The nausea is getting less and less. I have a runny nose all the time, and lower back pain. Among other things I won't embarrass myself with by posting on the internet!
Best Moment this week: Bianca doesn't get how long the pregnancy will be yet.... She asked if the baby was coming out of my tummy on Friday, and if it likes the shirt I am wearing. Ha! I also started crocheting a baby blanket, but I'm not sure if it will be for our baby or not. Guess we'll have to wait and see what Baby Bumblebee is first, a boy or a girl.
Medically: Due to a Factor II mutation (genetic, aka Prothrombin), I am on a baby aspirin daily, and had to see a perinatologist at 6 weeks. We'll be seeing the perinatologist next week as well.
Credits to Kelly @KellysKornerBlog for the format of this blog:)
No comments:
Post a Comment