
Over at Heavenly Homemakers, Laura hosts Gratituesday every Tuesday. I've decided to join her in giving God the glory by sharing how God is working in our lives!
I am grateful for my husband! He is such a blessing in my life and the lives of our children. He works hard to provide for our family, and will do anything for us. He comes home from a long day at the office and spends special time with each of his girls before getting a rest.

Scott spent this weekend working hard on our home while he could have decided to just rest and relax. He worked on landscaping, installed a dishwasher (a whole new experience for him, but he stuck with it and got it completed in a day!), and even did some office work!
Scott is a man of God, and for that I am especially thankful. He lives out what he speaks forth to the youth at church. He gives guidance and leadership in our family and home. He is kind, gentle, patient, and tender-hearted. What a blessing to our family of girls!
What are you grateful for today?
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely have a good one! Thanks for edifying your man today!
Good husbands ARE such a blessing! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you also have such a great husband. I'm so thankful too for a husband who is godly and such a good father!
ReplyDeleteA good husband and father is a wonderful blessing! I hope you have had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteWe are also thankful to have Scott as part of our family!! I am thankful for him, a wonderful daughter and two great granddaughters!! Love you guys!!
ReplyDeleteHe is a keeper! :)
ReplyDeleteAs for what thrift shops, just look in your local yellow pages under thrift, resell and consignment. I bet you find a few you didn't know were there.