Recently, our family took a road trip to our vacation destination, Tennessee. The girls did wonderfully, but there are all of those things we did to entertain them on the way. One included singing songs. My favorite has to be "If You're Happy and You Know It." Isabella has her own version of the verse that goes, "If you're happy and you know it say amen, amen!" It goes something like this...
If you're happy and you know it, shake your man, AMEN!
If you're happy and you know it, shake your man, AMEN!
If you're happy and you know it, then your face will surely show it.
If you're happy and you know it, shake your man. AMEN!
I thought you might need a little laugh, I know I did!
LOL. thanks for that! :)
ReplyDeleteLaughter is such the best medicine, isn't it? That was totally great. :)
ReplyDelete