Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week at a glance

I thought I would start trying more regular postings, so this is my attempt at that! We'll see how it goes:)
We have a good week ahead! I'll have Lincoln on Monday, Tuesday, and half day on Wednesday. Monday night brings the first meeting of my small group again! I have missed it since last spring... yeah for girl time again!! Tuesday will probably be spent on landscaping. (There are pictures coming soon! We got the front planted, it just needs the finishing mulch put on!) Wednesday night I will be in the nursery with the kids! I'm working on a lesson for that. Thursday is Scott's day off, so probably more landscaping, and maybe a little fun! Friday will be my day at home with the girls. We like to sleep in, and do some cleaning along with fun stuff that day! Saturday will be probably more landscaping or other projects around the house.
Amidst all of this, I'm planning to clean out some toys, and get our bedroom straightened up. I also would like to start a price list. Aldi's recently opened just down the road from Walmart, and I want to make sure I'm buying at the right place/price to get the best deal! Also on the list is researching some more on homeschooling, and how to get a toddler/preschooler to eat something besides waffles, toast, and peanut butter and jelly. Oh, and get the oven fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment