Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Cold, Biggest Loser, and Bachelor....

Is it really only Tuesday? It's been so cold here. And I say that knowing that its in the 20s, while where we just moved from is having below zero wind chills! I've been spoiled already:) This cold spell has set me on a mission of finding out how to keep this old farmhouse warm. We did figure out that we should close off the doors to the kitchen, so it stays warmer in there, and keeps the (rest of the) house thermostat more accurate, so we aren't as cold upstairs now. We've already sealed the windows in the girls' with plastic, but we may do another layer, since the first layer has sprung some leaks, thanks to some poky fingers. I'm thinking of also adding liner curtains to them as well. Bella will be getting flannel sheets soon, and Bianca is actually staying covered up more recently (the girl can't stand warm toes!).
In an effort to tone up a little, I took advantage of the sale at Best Buy and got Biggest Loser. For some odd reason, I LOVE to watch that show while eating a bowl of ice cream. Ha! I'm looking forward to the premiere tonight.
Well, Bella thought we were playing a game today while I was doing the workout. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but I'm also doing the lighter workouts to just tone. She tried really hard to do the exercises with me. I'm giving this a shot, since its costly and a little difficult to get to the gym right now.And did you watch the premiere of the Bachelor last night?! There will definitely be high drama this season! I know, I've gotten hooked. But I just can't get into the Bachelorette. Its one of those guilty pleasures. I am interested to see exactly what this 'good' boy image plays out to be. We shall see...

Warning!! Spoiler alert for all you who DVR'd this....

Can you believe he kept Michelle? I could have picked a few others far and above her. Keeping her just guarantees drama when she could hardly handle the first night!

No comments:

Post a Comment