Saturday, November 1, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter??

As a child, I hated sleeping with sponge rollers in my hair. Mom made us do it for every special occasion, and I probably told her at some point that I would never make my little girls wear these things to bed! Well, I caught my 3 year old trying to put them in her hair herself, and she chose to wear them to bed tonight. I'm interested to see if they last all night, but we'll see, and if they do, I'll share a photo tomorrow! (I had them in the house because I wore them as part of my Halloween costume, of which I did not manage to get a picture, so if you have one, email it to me:) Please!)
P.S. MOM, if you can find one, scan a shot of me with curlers in my hair! I'm sure there is one out there SOMEWHERE:) I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I remember curlers like there, too. My mom would rip out lots of my hair when it came time to remove them, but I loved the result (massive curls) since I've been stuck with straight hair all my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my. the sponge curlers ... i will never forget those things. and EVERY holiday that they were on my head. lol :)

    ReplyDelete