The landscaping is completed! Check out these action shots!!
Scott holds the ladder while Don says, "Never stand on top of the ladder!"
Scott cuts down the tree that is growing within the tree.
Scott cuts a new line beside the garage.
Bianca had fun playing in the dirt...
And Bella preferred the rocks.
Sometimes we had to eat outside, because we just had so much to do!
Bella liked to help with her blue shovel...
And sometimes she just liked to cheer Daddy on!
Bianca heard the mulch was called chocolate and decided to taste it...
It must have tasted good, because she ate it every chance she could get!
Scott put on the finishing touches.
This is down the side of the house. We moved the little tree forward, and changed the line a bit down the side, so the grass needs to grow back again.
Check out those lines! (flowers and grass:)
All done!!
looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteAll so very pretty - you did a great job!
ReplyDeleteAnd Bianca probably will grow up to have no food allergies and love just about any kinds of food (a stomach of steel!) because she has indulged in dirt in her younger years.
I speak from experience - my older brother fed me "mud pies" and I am not a finicky eater (which probably shows!).
Denise
How pretty everything looks. I think I might have to 'hire' you when/if we ever move into a place that actually has grass outside instead of a parking lot, lol.
ReplyDeleteThe house looks GREAT Pittman Family!
ReplyDelete