Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recently, we were eating dinner together. Scott and I were talking about Pandora. Its a website where you pick the music you want to hear. Pretty cool, check it out sometime when you are bored:)
Anyhow, back to the subject... Isabella, wanting so much to have her input in the conversation, says, "I like Dora. She's on TV." :) It made us laugh!

Another day, she and I were sitting at the table, reading and coloring. I'm not sure even how the conversation started, but she told me she wanted Bianca back in my tummy. I explained to her that Bianca has grown, and she cannot go back in my tummy. "Well, Mommy, I want another baby sister in your tummy!" I wonder, does she know what she is asking for?! I told her she should pray about that.

Last night, we were carving pumpkins, and as we were carving hers, she said, "He needs teeth so he can eat, Mommy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment