Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!



We went to Tuttle's Orchard on Friday with Memaw!



They had lots of pumpkins and gourds...



And BEES!


We got to swing,


ride tractors (sorry, papa, that's the only color they had!)...


and play in the hay!


Bianca wasn't sure at first, but then she got the idea!


Bella liked jumping off! Turn your head sideways and watch this!







Bella tried to drive the tractor, but this one wouldn't move! It must be broken... Probably has something to do with the color. :0)





Bianca loved the goats! Bella tried to feed him, but he was full.


Daddy found a perfectly round pumpkin!!


Bella found one just the right size.

Memaw and Bella found a green pumpkin!



Bella is in the hay maze.




Bella is in a house built out of corn and hay.



She pretended it was a store, and she was serving popcorn!



See how tall she is getting?!

5 comments:

  1. I love Tuttles!!! What a great day. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your girls are so adorable!! Bianca is one on the 24th, right? Or somewhere there about if I remember correctly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos! Looks like a wonderful day at the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so great!! I'm glad you got to go and enjoy this before Bella got sick. I hope she feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete