Monday, October 20, 2008

Did I miss the bomb?

That describes my home right now. I hate to admit it, but it looks like a bomb went off in here. And I have no energy to clean it up. These last few weeks, or maybe just last week, has been completely exhausting. I am ready for bed before my girls, and I would love to sleep longer than the 8 or 9 hours they are allowing me. Our laundry is a good description of our life right now. I did two loads of the girls' laundry, and there were only 3 or 4 outfits in there, along with many sets of pajamas. We have been sick and sleepy so much recently, that we have been living in our jammies. I don't even have clean sheets for our bed right now, because Bella went through so many blankets last week! OH the laundry that needs to be done, the toys to be picked up, the mail that needs to be gone through! And I am pasting and cutting with my Bella, hoping that maybe she'll decide to rest while her sister is also sleeping.... I just hope that this does not mean that I too am getting sick! I think its a good thing that we cannot go anywhere this week, as we need it to recover from everything that has been going on...

3 comments:

  1. Can I come over and help??? I can come on Wednesday around 5. Or Thursday all day. I would love to give you a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET SOME REST! I am feeling the same way. I keep telling myself that I need to focus on myself. This week I have let the husband take the kids to DQ and things while I get some peace at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To follow up on your comment about living closer.... I wish that all the time!! I would take your girls for awhile and another day, send my boys over! My house too looks like a bomb went off but I don't have the excuse of sick children. And stupid me invited my family over tonight to celebrate Isabelle's birthday so I should be cleaning right now! It's overwhelming, exhausting and I completely relate right now!!

    ReplyDelete