Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm Baa-aack! Did you miss me?

I'm back!! Wooh, that was a long hiatus. We have been having computer issues (its old!) and crazy schedules, and I just haven't felt that blogging was a priority. I can't promise that I'll be regularly posting, but we'll see! :) So, I'm just going to do a list of updates for you....
  • I'm starting my cleaning schedule again! TODAY! I'm back to the point where I think I can handle it, and summer always inspires me to get the work done so we can get outside!
  • Our painting is done! I don't have to explain any strange colors in my home anymore, like the green/gold/beige wallpaper that was in our bedroom. The agreement when we bought the house was that that would be the first room painted, along with the master bath (glowing yellow), and three years later, its finally done! ha!
  • Bianca is talking like crazy! She started the month of May with mama, daddy, and dog (pronounced dogge, long O), the important ones, of course. Now she'll try to say anything.
  • I planted some flower seeds along our deck, and they are preparing to bloom, along with our coreopsis, and geraniums. I love our landscaping, after all of the work we put into it last year! I'll have to get some pictures taken to share.
  • I had a doctor appointment with a hematologist due to my multiple miscarriages. That's another blog!
  • I LOVE this weather! The windows are open, I love the sounds of the birds and bugs, and the sunshine is glorious!
  • We're heading to Orlando in a few weeks for the Nazarene General Assembly. For you non-Nazzys out there, that is our entire denomination coming together every four years for services, and business things. I love the reunions that occur during this. Usually it is held in Indy, but since the convention center is under construction, we get to enjoy the fabulous weather in Orlando!
  • Our carpet is in, and while it looks exactly the same as the old (without the stains! ha!), I love that I am not worrying about me or the kids poking their feet on the nails in the doorways.

I'm sure there is more, but I think that's enough for now! There's another very special post coming today, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you Miss Amanda. We'll have to get together during the summer perhaps!

    ReplyDelete