Saturday, January 24, 2009

What do you want to know?

I'm in a funk. Is it really any surprise? So here's your chance. What do you want to know about me or something I have blogged about? Ask me anything. I'll try my best to answer your questions. And if no one asks me anything, you'll just be stuck listening to me blabbering, trying to come up with something to post about! Ha! Won't that be fun?! So, bring on the questions!

In other news, I am taking this week off. Bella is with Nina for the week, and we are resting, relaxing, and recovering. I'm still on vicodin, so I'm feeling pretty good:) If anything here doesn't make sense, that's probably why.

I am doing okay, but am still some pain physically. Beginning to get past the weeping, and I can almost talk about the baby without crying. Right now I am dealing with rearranging my dreams of the future. I had started picturing our family with three children this year, ages four and under, and maybe I'm crazy, but I was looking forward to the fun it would be! The Lord has been good, and He has been my comfort and my refuge. I have given Him my dreams, and He is giving me a new dream. I look forward with joy at what He has in store for our family!

5 comments:

  1. The Lord is good and He will give you the desire's of your heart. God is all about timimg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and praying for you all- just as you are praying for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing well. I am trying to think of a question for you! How about....
    What is your daily routine like and how do you stay organized? (I am struggling with that right now, LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my thoughts constantly. I know the grief of what you have gone through is so hard to overcome. I am praying for you Amanda.

    My question? How is Bella with her "potty situation". Maybe Grandma can get her on track while she's there! xo rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. My question? How do you like using cloth diapers? I have done so for 7 years! it sure saves $$$ especially when one spends lots of time home with little ones!

    ReplyDelete