Its been a pretty productive week! I've met almost all of my goals, and then some. YAY!
I went to the gym twice this week. I can't do a whole lot, due to being pregnant, they put a lot of restrictions on me. I can only lift 20 pounds, and I have to make sure my cardio workout doesn't get my heart rate above 145. I am thinking about some swim aerobics, but not yet! The girls seemed to enjoy going to play while I was there. They were two of the three kids there at that time, with two workers, so I wasn't worried! And no tears, which surprised me a little, as Bianca is starting to get nervous when she realizes I am leaving.
Scott is doing well on his fast. He is surviving on peanut butter and chips and salsa (all natural, of course!). He has found that he really likes red pepper humus, and is beginning to experiment with some of his own creations. Today it was fried bananas with peanut butter on triscuit crackers. We've gone through a lot of bananas this week! I bought 15 yesterday at the store, and I doubt that they will go bad:) I looked into getting the book of recipes for Scott. Its not available at the library, so we're debating on purchasing it. We were waiting to see if he could come up with his own things first. I think we may need it just so he feels like he is actually getting a meal instead of scrounging for enough food to feel full.
I also got my appointments made through June, when I'll be 37 weeks. Thats as far as the doctor's schedule was open, but I can be hopefull that I won't need any more appointments after that, right?! Possibly, since we'll be handling things a little differently this time. We're hoping that if I do end up with preterm labor, as I have with both girls, that we'll make it through without medication. The doctor has mentioned that this may just be the way my body prepares for labor, since she has had to induce me both times.
I got in touch with Bella's doctor, and decided she is not in need of an appointment just yet. We're trying some things at home first. We're dealing with her diet (or lack there of! PB&J, anyone?), and the problems that is causing her system.
Finally, I took one load of toys to the nursery this week. We are awaiting return of our tub to fill again. I may also be donating a shelving/tub system for that, as the more toys we give away, the less storage we need! Yay!
Amanda - I would like some more information on Scott's fast, as I might have some food ideas/recipes to offer. I just finished a detox "fast" over the last 10 days (lost 11 lbs! woot!) and it definitely has made me feel so much better to rid my body of those nasty toxins! Let's talk soon!
ReplyDelete