I also have to mention my other precious friends who have brought meals over for us! Adrienne lovingly pulled a meal from her freezer as soon as I talked to her last Wednesday after my horrible doctor appointment and brought dinner to us. She also cared for the girls while I had my procedure on Thursday. She has been such an awesome friend throughout this difficult time! Thanks you so much Adrienne!!
Susan also brought over a meal on Friday night for us. Spinach stuffed shells, salad, and bread sticks, yum! Did I mention that I LOVE Italian food? Cheesy, tomato-y heaven! It was SO good!! Sadly, I was on Vicodin when all of these meals arrived, and a little under the weather, so I didn't get pictures of all of that yummy food. It was appreciated none the less.
Bianca and I ventured out of the house yesterday, and I found some fabric marked down at Walmart that I absolutely love! These are colors that I am not normally drawn to, but for some reason, I fell in love (or maybe just like) with these. I'm not completely sure what I'm going to make yet, but I had to share them!
Of course, the princess material along with the pink are for Bella. I promised her a while back that I would make her a bag, while I was crocheting one (that is still not finished). I thought she would really like this. It even has sparkles on it!
I had to show you these up close. I thought I knew what I wanted to do with them, but now I'm not sure. Any ideas?
And then there is this fabric.
And to top it off, this is the view from my living room! Its snowing, but you can't see it! I've been waiting all winter for this snow, we are supposed to be getting 6-10 inches tonight! I'm very excited about this! Maybe Scott will get to use that snow blower yet!:) We are snuggling up and staying in tonight, flipping back and forth between American Idol and Biggest Loser. What are you up to ??
I haven't forgotten about your questions. I'm saving them for the next few days when I have nothing to post about:) When I post about your question, I'll also be featuring your blog (if you have one!) in the post! Yay!
yummy food!!! and i really like the fabrics! my suggestion would be to make a reversible bag if you can. not a big diaper bag, but maybe a medium sized purse for yourself that you can reverse. maybe you can do pockets in a contrasting fabric so you can accent whichever is the lining at the time? just a thought...
ReplyDeleteloved your post and the pictures! :)
I love hand made aprons!They have such a unique look.
ReplyDeleteLove the post. Now, I know specifically what to pray for.
ReplyDeleteThe food looks amazing! And those fabrics are so cute. I think you should make some chair cushions out of the yellow fabrics. That would look so good in your kitchen! Or maybe even a cute runner for your table. (the table runner could be one fabric on one side and a different on the other!)
I absolutely love the fabric! I have some of the princess fabric & I even have some extra awesome faux purple mink that matches it! I made the girls "girly" pillowcases w/ the two fabrics. We need to get together and have a sewing day! I have so many projects started, and lots of scraps to use. Maybe a quilt should be in the makings?
ReplyDeleteSadly, Dave and I ate all of the chocolate mousse that I kept here at home . . . oops:-)
You pain and questions are so close to my heart. Thank you for sharing w/ me, and allowing me to share w/ you. I'm very grateful for your friendship. Have a good day tomorrow. Love ya!