
Pregnancy Highlights: I am getting things ready! All the baby clothes are washed, and today I'm working on packing the hospital bag.
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Size of Baby: Baby Bumblebee now weighs approximately 5 1/4 lbs, and is about 18 inches long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far, I think we're about 30 pound total gain.
Maternity Clothes: I am down to a pair of shorts, a couple dresses, and my maternity capris and shirts. This baby needs to come soon, or I'm going to run out of appropriate clothing!
Gender: It's a BOY! And I am pretty sure we have a name! But don't bother asking, because we are not giving hints. Nope, not even a little one. Sorry MOM! Well, okay, one... He'll be named after someone in one of our families, keeping in tradition with the girls' names.
Movement: Bumblebee is very active, especially at night. He is moving around a lot between 10 and 2 at night. Scott always says it looks like an alien trying to come out of my stomach because it just bobbles around.
Sleep: Sleep has been better since the doctor prescribed Ambien. I don't take it every night, but I can tell when I'm going to need it, and it works well. I tried Tylenol PM and it does not work for me.
What I miss: Being able to move around easily!
Cravings: Pizza and hot dogs. I know, healthy, right?! I actually tried to avoid the hot dog one day and had a salad instead, and it upset my stomach! Guess I should listen better.
Symptoms: I am experiencing some swelling in the ankles and wrists. Its very unpredictable. When it happens, I have tingling and difficulty sleeping, so I was sleeping almost sitting up in bed for a few nights. Not much appetite, either.
Best Moment This Week: Bella and Bianca are very excited to meet this little boy. We took them with us to the hospital tour, and that made it a bit more real to them. Bella keeps telling me that she 'just wants to hold him!' and Bianca has it all figured out... Daddy will push the stroller and Mommy will hold the girls' hands. She asks a lot of questions, like can he sleep in her room, will he stay with me during church, and she's very excited to be able to teach him all sorts of things, like swimming!
Medically: We are seeing the perinatologist weekly, and the ob every other week (we start our weekly visits this week!) . This week we will be having a growth scan to see how baby Bumblebee is doing growth wise.
Refer to week 17 post for the perinatologist appointment about the Prothrombin/Factor II Mutation.
You should update us soon! Wondering and praying for you...
ReplyDelete