- We went to the circus! There were lions, tigers, tight rope walkers, acrobats, and trapeze artists!
- I made my favorite dish, Lasagna Toss, and took pictures for YOU!
- I attended Hearts at Home conference in Bloomington, IL.
- I got very irritated with my insurance company, and still haven't resolved my issue.
- I've been trying new recipes!
- Memaw visited this weekend...
- My mother in law and I beat my dear hubby at HORSE:)
- We've been painting and preparing our house to sell! Movin' on up!
- Getting my craft room fully set up and functional (FINALLY!)
- Thinking about another blog on homekeeping...
So we've been very busy! What have you been up to??
Hey Amanda
ReplyDeleteSo you guys are thinking of moving?
Where to? I was at mops today. Do you still go.
Hope you are doing well. Would love to get together sometime.
Love
liz
Glad you enjoyed your conference. I enjoyed my retreat but missed seeing you last w/end at MOPS.
ReplyDeleteLove Juls
We realized prior to the miscarriage that we were running out of room. With plans to have another child again soon hopefully, we'll be needing to get a house with 4 bedrooms. So we are just putting things together to get that done so that its not so rushed as we felt when I was pregnant.
ReplyDelete