Bella is my caregiver child. She wants to make sure everyone is doing what they should. Maybe its an oldest child trait, but she is mini-mommy. Even when its something she herself has done, even encouraged Bianca to do, she will come and let me know that Bianca is doing something she shouldn't. She is so loving. You are not allowed to leave until you give Bella a hug and kiss goodbye. Conversations on the phone often start with, "Hi Daddy! I love you." I love that!
Bianca is my cuddlebug. She will come by just to give me a little cuddle, and then go on her way. She's also the daredevil. Currently her favorite heart stopping action is to climb into the rocking chair and stand up, or to climb on top of their toddler table. She loves to get up there then yell for my attention. She is so proud of her accomplishment! Bianca also wears her heart on her sleeve. She can bring on tears for just about anything, and you'll also know when she is frustrated or angry. I'm never guessing what Bianca is feeling!
Due to technical difficulties, I could not post the Gratituesday graphic:( Visit Heavenly Homemakers to see what others are grateful for today!
Ah, little darlings! Just hang on to the memories! xo rachel
ReplyDelete