Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Randomness:)

Its been a pretty unusual week. With my appointment on Monday, we rearranged our childcare schedule from M/T/W to T/W/R for Lincoln. However, I had to send him home on Tuesday because he was sick, and still sick on Wednesday. Apparently something is going around, because I was sick yesterday (each time I feel like I am back to normal, something else!). So, our week has been a little crazy! Forgive me for not feeling like posting pictures right now.... But here is my randomness today.


  • My living room is a disaster area. Its very obvious what I do everyday when I don't do it!
  • Laundry is stacked so high that I found Scott digging through dirty clothes thinking they were clean...
  • I was planning on having laundry caught up today so I could pack for the girls and us for the weekend. I am joining Scott on the Winter Retreat, and the girls are going to Grandma's house.
  • I'm thinking of starting another blog to keep myself accountable on housecleaning, and maybe even help you out a little (after much thought about how I stay organized, one of your questions!). I have note cards that tell me one small thing to do each day so that spring cleaning is completely unnecessary. It was an awesome system until Bianca was born, then I fell off the wagon....
  • I haven't done anything with the material I bought, except for Bella's bag....
  • I read Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon over the past couple weeks, and am completely overwhelmed with information.
  • I'm working on my list of things I want to accomplish before my 40th birthday (Read about that here). So far, I have making a quilt, a girls' vacation, day at the spa, and a trip to Hawaii, among others.
  • I didn't get off the couch much yesterday because I was dizzy every time I stood. Bella and Bianca ate cheerios, granola bars, and pb&j all day! What a nutritious diet!
  • I don't have any clean towels or washcloths out in the kitchen right now, and a stack of towels to be washed.

Today we will be catching up, and making a trip to the store. I have to get Scott some long johns for the trip this weekend, and maybe get some things for myself (Depending on if I decide I'm going to ski).

No comments:

Post a Comment