My romantic hubby left these on the table for me last night!
And I had walked past that table many times before I ever saw them!
Yesterday evening, we were working in the yard. You'll read in the previous post that we are pulling out all of our landscaping and redoing it. Sometime during the evening, Scott came in and set these on the table for me to find when we came in. However, it was late, and we had two girls to get baths and to bed, and I was tired. So, I bathed two girls, put one to bed, scooped a bowl of ice cream with strawberries (in the kitchen where the roses were!), and went to bed. I can count at least 5 times that I walked past them before going to bed!
THEN, I got up this morning, and was up half an hour before I saw them! I could not figure out when they had appeared there, but there they were beautiful flowers, with equally beautiful words written in a card for me. It was perfect.
To my husband, I love you! You know me better than I know myself, and I am so blessed to have you in my life. I'll always love you!
aw that is so sweet! and SO sounds like something that i woudl do too! that really makes me wonder how busy we are doing all the "stuff" we need to do, when we should really take the time to "stop and smell the flowers." great post! :)
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
Amanda, That is so sweet. I'm glad you found them before they melted...I mean wilted!
ReplyDelete