Sunday, September 4, 2011

He's Here!

Bumblebee has arrived, for all of you out there wondering.  He is 9 days old today, actually.  We are still working on getting settled and into a routine, so I haven't been on the computer AT ALL.  Everything has been done from my phone (love that thing!).  SO... details!

Name:  Jacob Truett Dean Pittman
Born:  Friday, August 26, 2011 at 6:33 am
Weight:  8 pounds, 6.3 ounces
Length:  20 inches

I will tell the whole story soon, I promise!  I'm working on getting pictures off of the camera and posted to facebook currently.  For now, here's one to tease you with!
 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! 8.6 lbs-excellent job Mama! So happy for you! So worth everything extra you had to do because of Factor II. He's adorable-have fun with your girls dressing (and changing!) a boy! So glad you posted here, but enjoy Jacob now, blogging can wait. Love the name but after two boys that started with J, dh said we had to do something different for #3 so I'll never have a Jacob. May the Lord bless and keep your family.

    ReplyDelete