Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy, and a Question For YOU!

We have been very busy this week compared to most weeks. I have a feeling its a precursor of what's to come with my little social butterfly getting to be 6 years old! We signed Bella up for spring soccer through our church program, Bridges. She is SO excited about that. It will be starting in a few weeks. I guess Uncle Reed's efforts are coming to fruition... he gave her a soccer ball, I think as soon as she was born!

Anyhow, Monday night our church, Living Hope, was having a fundraiser at a local restaurant, so we of course had a reason to go out to eat. Also, Scott's sister, Jessica, returned to Hawaii after an extended visit, so we made it her going away dinner. Altogether there were 11 family members around one big table for dinner. It was fun!

On Tuesday, the girls and I went to a local high school basketball game to watch Scott's cousin, Addy, perform on the dance team. (Scott started working at Papa John's delivering pizzas this week, so he missed out!) We enjoyed the game (the score was low, but close all 4 quarters, but our team won), and got to spend some time with Aunt Jill and Uncle David, Sam, and Addy.

Today, I have another doctor appointment. Did I mention I love my doctor? I LOVE my doctor! (And he had high expectations to live up to, I absolutely loved my doctor in Indianapolis!) Due to my previous experiences with what is termed "missed" miscarriages, he asked me if I would like to come in every week. Ummm.... YES! So I've been in every week since around 5 weeks. Its usually only about 10 minute appointment, consisting of a blood pressure check and an ultrasound, though more recently he's been using the Doppler instead. (I forgot to mention yesterday exactly why I don't have to take the shots of Lovenox..... it's due to the fact that I nor anyone else in my family have had a blood clot, and that I only have one copy of the mutation.)

Also tonight there are church activities. Scott and I are taking a 2 week class called, "Finding your ministry heartbeat," and the girls love seeing all their friends and their teachers in their class. They also enjoy (mostly Bianca) that on Wednesdays, they are in the same class this year. Bianca is having some separation anxiety, so she likes having Bella with her. It makes leaving mama and daddy a little easier.

So, I am blogging again! I am very excited about that! I've wanted to do so over the past few months, but just didn't have the time to get it done. Now I'm making it a priority. So, I have a few questions for you! (I hear those groans!) Actually, only one. See, it's not so bad! How is this font working for you? Is it too hard to read? (oops, I had 2!) I think its really cute, but I don't want to hurt your eyes. I love, love, love the background, with the crochet and buttons! So cute! Oh, and I'll try to be a good blogger and get some pictures for you. I know that is what at least one certain aunt and Nina would like to see! Well, I'm off to get some children bathed and dressed, fed, and schooled! Wish me luck:)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! First, congratulations! Second, glad to see you are back to blogging...I enjoy following people through blogs. Third, the font is fine (in my opinion) but the color is a little light. It could stand to be a little bit darker...I think that would make it easier to read. Hope you can get some more sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're blogging so much that I don't really care what the font looks like! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda,

    It's been good to hear from you. Your blog's been sitting empty in my blog reader for too long. Good seeing updates again. Tell Scott I said hello. I'm praying for you guys!

    Anyway, since I read your blog in Google reader, you can use pretty much any font you'd like. ;-)

    ReplyDelete