Everyone loves a good sale, Right? We'll let me tell you about a great one:
Did you sleep in on Black Friday? Did you drag yourself out of bed, but still miss out on some awesome deals because you were standing in line too long at one store? Do you still have shopping to do, but dread the crowds, traffic, and cost? Let Hearts at Home help!
Their Black Friday sale has been extended to the week of December 7-11. Shop in the convenience of your own home and receive an unprecedented 25% off all of Hearts books and merchandise. They have great gifts for everyone in your family.
Find gifts for friends, teachers, bible study leaders, bus drivers, and everyone else on your list. You may even find something for yourself. This is a great time to stock up on all those Hearts at Home books you’ve been wanting to read.
Let your family know how much you would love a Hearts at Home gift certificate so you can use it for your Hearts at Home conference registration and/or Mom’s Night Out tickets.
Go to Heartshoppe.com, choose your gifts, and enter code “HEARTGIFT” upon checkout. You will receive 25% off your total purchase (before tax and shipping).
I also want to fill you in on a couple of other great opportunities!
Be sure to check out Jill Savage's blog this month (she is the founder and CEO of Hearts at Home). She is doing one giveaway A DAY through Christmas.
And, if you stop by the Hearts at Home blog December 8 - 11, you will have an opportunity to win a Heart's at Home prayer journal. The prayer journal is a brand new resource from Hearts at Home.
Merry Christmas from Hearts at Home!
Thanks! My "babies are 13 and 17 now, but I still treasure those moments (and not-so-treasured moments) when they were small. I write mostly fiction now for Steeple Hill, but It's always delightful to know that after so many years, the CHO's are still out there!--Allie Pleiter, author of Becoming A Chief Home Officer
ReplyDeleteThanks Allie! There are many of us, I'm the second reader of the book I have, and I plan to also pass it along. I'm enjoying the stories you included- they help me to know its all a 'normal' part of motherhood! And they give me a laugh, because I understand a little too well:)
ReplyDelete