Kelly's blog today shows me why. I guess I may have a little more Southern style in me than I thought! I've always thought being a southern belle was so romantic, but I've always thought of myself of more the farm girl type. I'll let you check out Kelly's blog yourself, but I had to laugh when I read of Martha not ever having heard of Cream of Chicken soup or tasting Cream of Mushroom soup! Almost every casserole I make has cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup. Both are a staple in our home. Here's one of the favorites at our house:
Crock pot Pork Chops
10 oz can fat free cream of chicken soup
1 pkg golden onion soup mix
1/2 cp fat free sour cream
(6) 4 oz lean pork chops
3 cups cooked white rice
Mix soups and sour cream together. Coat each pork chop with soup mixture and place in crock pot. Pour any remaining soup mixture over shops and cook on low for 7-8 hours. Serve over cooked rice.

Wish I had a crock pot to try this recipe!
ReplyDeleteBlog Hoppin'
Deborah
I can for sure make this one! lol. I love the crock pot. Whole chicken is my specialty. mmmm
ReplyDeleteThat sounds yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteNot to mention super easy. Thanks for sharing.